Friday, May 22, 2009

Ben Turns 4!

Today was Ben's 4th birthday. I could go on and on about how the time is going too quickly, but those of you who are parents know all too well what I mean. The day started with a festive birthday breakfast.
Then Ben headed off for his last day of school. These were the cupcakes we brought to celebrate with his classmates.
Singing "Happy Birthday" at school.
Ben's fabulous teachers Mubarka and Cheryl - we LOVED them.
Later in the day, we had some birthday fun at Leapin' Lizards.

Then Ben got to pick his favorite restaurant - Mezcalito's - for dinner.
He opened some presents from Mommy, Daddy, and Noah when we got home.


And one more on the porch ...
I wish I'd been videotaping when Ben came outside. He was jumping up and down shouting, "It's a bike! It's a bike! It's a bike!" I wasn't sure if he'd be very excited since he already has a "big boy bike," but this one is larger and NEW and all his.


Happy Birthday, Ben-a-Boo!

No comments: