Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Introducing ...

Eliza Tae (pronounced Tay, my Korean name before I was adopted), born August 12, 2010, 7 lb., 7 oz., 20 1/2 inches - absolute perfection!
Strangely, this was taken before the epidural.


The morning after her birth, Jess brought the boys to the hospital to meet their new baby sister! Noah helping "Big Panda" give Eliza a kiss.
Eliza gave presents to her new big brothers. Ben still wonders aloud how she got to the store so quickly.
The boys' faces in the next pictures say it all - they are IN LOVE with their new baby sister! And nothing could make my heart melt more.



This was my hospital room view for much of our stay ...
Nothing sweeter than a Daddy and his girl.
And then it was time to head home. Let the adventure begin!

2 comments:

amie said...

I'm obsessed with the middle name. It's great!! She's gorgeous and the boys look so happy! How on earth do you look that good minutes after having a baby?? I especially like jess' black dog shirt. Can't wait to meet her!! Xo

The Sundseths said...

CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you guys! Three is awesome and she is adorable!