Friday, May 16, 2014

What. You didn't care what was happening this ENTIRE school year, did you?

Okay.  I suck.  No posts since the beginning of the school year.  But, in my defense ... actually, I've got nothing.  What I do have, though, and what I've been doing in lieu of blogging, is Instagramming (yes, that's a verb).  If you're so inclined, you can check out my Instagram feed here.

In the meantime, a highlight reel of this school year: 



 Big girl bed!











 The holidays in Michigan with Booma
 and Papa.

 I don't need to remind anyone about the CRAY-CRAY winter, but Sheesh!  I think I'm still recovering.

 We adopted a dog!  Carson is the BEST.













 









And there you have it.  Totally worth the wait, right?  And now you may not hear from me again for a while because I'm suffering from a severe case of end-of-school-year syndrome.  You know about it, yes?  If not, you can find a good description of it here.

No comments: