Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Dream

I had to post this story because it's just so Ben. As we were leaving the park this afternoon, heading to our car, Ben started telling me about a dream he had last night (this has been a hot topic of his for a few months now). I believe it involved a police car and a magic phone and maybe a rocket, but I soon found the conversation going something like this:

Ben: There was a police car that had to drive up onto the grass ... (insert LOTS of details) ...

Me: Mmm-hmm.

Ben: And then ... (lots more details) ...

Me: Mmm-hmm.

Ben: And then ... (barely stopping for breath between run-on sentences) ...

And this carried on the whole way home. Finally, as we were pulling up to the house, he said, "Actually, I just really love talking. (Giggles) I just really love to talk."

Indeed, little man. Indeed.