Thursday, July 11, 2013

Second-Worst End-of-School-Year Mom Ever

So ... school ended a month-and-a-half ago, you say?  Right.  Here's the thing - I was tired.  By that last day of school, I.  Needed.  A.  Break.  This blog post pretty much sums up how I was feeling.  But now?  After a month-plus of sleeping in, beach trips with and without the kids, and four days into a camp where all three are gone for FOUR HOURS?  Now, my friends, I'm feeling rejuvenated (that 90-minute birthday massage last weekend may have helped).  So, here come a bunch (probably nauseatingly so) of pics from our summer so far.  But first, the last day of school:

 
  And this.  Because, while I know it's important not to focus on a little girl's ability to be nice and pretty (awesome initiative on that here), I mean, come on.
On her way to her last dance class.

No comments: